Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd is committed to protecting personal information, being transparent about what data is held and providing control over how it is used.
Protecting personal information is paramount, if your enquiry is made about a Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd property or service on the Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd website, explicit consent is required to enable the passing of personal information to Lime Accounts. Consent to share data can be handled in two ways, when enquiring about a Lime Accounts property or service an ‘opt-in’ tick box at the bottom of our enquiry forms is included;
- If the box is not ticked then personal data will be sent securely back to the Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd team where consent to share such data with the Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd team will be requested. If consent for Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd to pass personal information to Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd is received, it will be securely transmitted to a member of the Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd team to follow up on.
- If opt-in box is ticked then your data will be sent securely to the Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd team to follow up on any enquiry.
To find out more about our data privacy policies click here
The main reasons for collecting different types of information about our users are as follows:
- To help us monitor and improve our website.
- To provide a more personalised experience, such as making property suggestions that are relevant to a search criteria.
- To send the user details about our services, where the user has signed up to receive such marketing communications.
- To keep the Digital Channels secure and prevent fraud.
Data protection regulation
It is recommended, if further legal advice is requested, visiting the Information Commissioner�s Office website (http://www.ico.gov.uk) The ICO regulates data protection and e-privacy in the UK and provides lots of useful guidance on their website.
The Group�s privacy principles
Our privacy principles, in respect of how it collects, uses and manages your personal information, are summarised as follows:
Data is required in order to give something back in return
Registering for an account on our Digital Channels gives access to a growing number of benefits, such as being able to save and compare properties that are of interest. Asking a name provides ease of communication. Knowing an address and the property status of anyone accessing our site allows us to allocate the most appropriate member of our team to help with any property needs; the contact details enables us to contact anyone accessing our site regarding our services.
What data is held and how is it used
In collecting and using personal information, we will be clear about what we are doing and make sure the way we are using any data is fully understood.
In addition, we will not sell any personal data held.
The control of data held by Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd
All personal information will be deleted securely and swiftly upon request.
We will have in place appropriate security measures to protect information from unauthorised access and will only work with third parties necessary to the completion of any services requested from us.
Compliance with the law
There are various laws and regulations which apply to data protection and data privacy including the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and 2011 (as may be updated or amended from time to time).
We make sure we comply with these data protection and e-privacy laws; all information about the relevant legislation, and the rights of the data subject can be found on the ICO�s website � www.ico.gov.uk.
We may collect and hold the following information:
- Information provided to us such as when a digital service enquiry form is completed, or an account registered, email notifications and/or newsletters (e.g. registering on Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd to access the account area and/or subscribing to property alerts). On registration with Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd, we currently ask for the title, first name, surname, email address, telephone, house number and postcode, property status and a password. This information is requested in order that relevant local content and information or services can be offered. Leaders will always be clear about how this information will be used.
- Lime Accounts may decide to display 3rd party tracking numbers across the site to identify which services and contact methods are most popular so we can ensure each is adequately serviced. The following is tracked on such tracking numbers; your phone number, the number dialed, the time of the call, the length of the call and a recording of the call. This information is stored by default for a period of 30 days. We track this data as it aids staff training on how best to service our customers.
- Any other information sent to us.
Information from web servers� logs, such as IP addresses
This is used by the Lime Accounts to analyse activity on all our Digital Channels. Enabling us to review the number of visits to specific pages to evaluate if sufficient infrastructure to support and maintain a great experience for our visitors is in place. We may also collect, store and use the following kinds of information: Information about a user�s computer, visits to and use of our website (including but not limiting to IP addresses, browser types and versions, operating systems, referral sources, length of visits and page views).
Information from social networking sites (such as Facebook and Twitter)
Information from social media activity is collected, including likes, shares and tweets on our Digital Channels and about our content on social networking sites. When a user you signs in to an account on Lime Accounts using social network credentials, such as a Facebook log-in, permission is granted to the social network to share user details.
Transfers of information outside the European Economic Area
Use of our Digital Channels may result in the transfer of personal information across national boundaries. By visiting Digital Channels and communicating with the Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd electronically, consent to the transfer of Personal Information outside the European Economic Area is given
Personal information of others
How information is used
Lime Accounts will use the information collected in the following ways:
- To help monitor, analyse and improve our Digital Channels. This information helps us to understand which Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd content and services are most interesting, helpful to our users and if they are shared via social networks. The information also helps us to identify when errors occur within our Digital Channels and test different versions of a page or feature to see which one works best. All of which helps us improve our Digital Channels for our users.
- To provide a more personalised experience. By looking at the information obtained, we can create a more tailored experience. For example, we will do this by making property suggestions.
- To inform the way we commission future content at Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd. We will use aggregated and anonymous user data to help our Digital Marketing team understand what type of content our users like so that they can make more in the future.
- To market our services. We will send information about our Digital Channels and Services or other marketing activities. We will email or send other marketing communications relating to the Lime Accounts services which we think may be of interest, by post or, where specifically agreed, by email or similar technology. Such services can be stopped as soon as such a request is received.
- We may also invite participation in surveys from time to time to help us understand about our programmes, products and services, and in turn make improvements.
Users aged 16 or under
Please note only those aged 16 or over can register on any of Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd Channels.
This policy only applies to our use of information via the Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd. Therefore, it does not apply to third party websites to which Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd might provide links or on which Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd content is embedded. Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practice or content of such websites.
Equally, it is important to note that when accessing DirectPhysio4U.co.uk Digital Channels via a social networking site, such as Facebook or Twitter, that site may also collect and use personal information.
How cookies are managed
We provide more information about cookies and similar technologies used on our Digital Channels in our Cookies Policy. This also confirms how to control and manage cookies in a browser and how to opt-out of certain types of cookies.
We will only send targeted messages that we feel are relevant and of interest. Marketing emails will confirm how to unsubscribe.
Please note that active clients may receive important information about Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd that they have requested from us (such as changes to the Services themselves or other service administration matters). As an active user, this is not spam.
Sharing of personal information
We commit to keeping personal information confidential and safe:
- Data will not be sold to any third party.
- Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd may disclose personal information to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling.
- Employees, contractors and agents of the Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd may be given access to any personal information which Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd collect but their use shall be limited to performance of their duties in relation to the services provided by Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd. Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your Personal Information. Those who have access to personal information are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purpose other than that to the services and products offered by the Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd or the use of our Digital Channels.
- Once we have received your information, strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access will be used.
- Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Lime Accounts will do our utmost to protect information, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to our Digital Channels; any sending of information is therefore at your own risk.
Length of time personal information is held
Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd will keep your information only for as long as it is relevant and useful for the purpose for which it was originally collected. Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd will remove the personal information upon request.
When using our services anonymised data will be collected to help navigate the website.
Where we hold other information (resulting from, for example, submitted competition answers) we will keep this for the minimum amount of time necessary for the purposes of running the competition or other relevant purpose. Please note that if your account appears to have not been used for 2 years, we may try and contact you to check whether it is still in use and/or we may delete it.
Updating personal information
Personal information can be updated by signing into Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd with details of the personal information held by us which needs to be corrected or updated.
Access to information
Details about personal information Ashwood Plumbing & Gas Services Ltd held can be accessed upon request, proof of identity is required before processing any such request (known as a ‘subject access request’) and an administration fee of up to �10 (plus VAT) to cover costs is required.
Changes to this policy