Does your heating system have any of the following symptoms?
- Poor heat transfer through radiators (cold spots).
- Boiler noises (kettling).
- Poor hot water from combination boilers.
- Radiators require frequent bleeding, rust spots.
- Leaking radiators, valves and boiler components.
If so, you may benefit from power flushing your system.
Benefits after power flushing are:
- Decreased fuel bills due to a more efficient system.
- Prolonged life span of the boiler & radiators.
- Less probability of leaks occurring.
- Less chance of sudden boiler breakdown due to blockages.
- Improved hot water & central heating performance.
Below is a brief description on how a power flush is carried out on a combination boiler.
The power flushing machine is connected to a flow and return connection via a radiator or circulating pump. A de-scaling liquid is then pumped around the system, one radiator at a time.
Once sufficient time as been allowed for this procedure and the sludge / corrosive deposits / magnetite has been dislodged the system is then pumped with fresh clean water pumping the contaminated water out of the system.
After all the de-scaling liquid and contaminated water is flushed out, the system can then be filled up and appropriate inhibitor introduced. The system is then balanced accordingly.
Please contact us for a free quote or more information on 07794056346 or alternatively email us (please refer to the contact us page). We will need to know the type of system you have and how many radiators are in the circuit.